Skin Brushing A Basic Tool For General Well-Being, Says Sublime Beauty
(EMAILWIRE.COM, June 29, 2013 ) St. Petersburg, Florida -- Skin Brushing should be considered a basic tool for general well-being, says Sublime Beauty. "There are so many benefits that help not only our largest organ (the skin) function well, but benefits to blood circulation, lymphatic system flow, digestion, cellulite management and even stress management," says Kathy Heshelow, founder of Sublime Beauty.
What is Skin Brushing? It is simply brushing downloadAmazing Benefits of Skin Brushing are Highlighted in This Short Video. your dry skin in the direction of the heart, in order to remove toxins and dead cells so that skin may function and stress is not placed upon other organs of elimination. A National Geographic study discovered that we can shed up to 40,000 dead cells per minute! As we age, we become less able to throw off these cells, and skin can become clogged. By brushing the skin, these cells are eliminated and our skin is detoxed.
Additional benefits to Skin Brushing are clear. Blood circulation is boosted, and this is important for well-being, as blood delivers oxygen and nutrients throughout the body for optimal health. The lymphatic system relies on body movement, massage or skin brushing to move along and eliminate the toxins that can build up and cause inflammation or disease. And Skin Brushing is exhilarating - it gives one a sense of tingly well-being, which is great for stress management and happiness.
What are the tips everyone should know?
1. Use only a natural-bristled brush, such as the Sublime Beauty Skin Brush, which includes a long handle to reach everywhere easily.
2. Brush on absolutely dry skin, and typically stand in the shower so that dead cells can be easily washed away.
3. Use medium strokes that are not too soft but should never hurt. The stroke should be firm enough to be effective and feel good.
4. Start at the feet and work your way up, brushing everywhere except the face.
5. Always brush in the direction of the heart to support the circulatory and lymphatic systems.
6, Do not brush over open sores.
7. Do not share brushes with others.
8. Drink water after brushing.
It is easy to implement this simple act into a daily schedule. "We want Skin Brushing to become as common as teeth brushing," says Heshelow.
About Skin Brushing
Skin Brushing is important at Sublime Beauty, which offers a signature Skin Brush. Dry Skin Brushing clears the skin of toxins, boosts blood circulation, supports the lymphatic system, keeps cellulite at bay, and fights stress among other benefits. Sublime Beauty is an anti-aging skin care company.
email@example.com This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php. Source: EmailWire.Com