E.G. Sports Announces New Yoga Mat
(EMAILWIRE.COM, May 31, 2013 ) Oklahoma City, OK -- E.G. Sports is a new brand offering top quality yoga products and accessories. They are announcing their first product today as an extra thick deluxe Yoga mat. The new deluxe yoga mat product by E.G. Sports is being sold on the Amazon marketplace and is offering a 50 percent discount during their grand opening week by using the promo code IHB23ACN. E.G. Sports says they will continue this promotion until May 31st or until supplies last.
To get the most out of your time doing yoga, it is important to find the right yoga mat. Below are 5 keys when shopping for a new yoga mat:
1. Thickness Most yoga mats are either to thick or too thin. If your yoga mat is too thick then it is more difficult to roll up to take with you to the gym and has less of a chance to regain its form after use. If the yoga mat is too thin than it can be hard on your knees and joints while performing certain yoga positions.
2. Grip It is good to have adequate grip on the yoga mat so you do not slip while practicing yoga, but you also do not want a yoga mat to be too sticky where your skin is sticking to the mat.
3. Travel Most people want to use their own yoga mat when they go to the gym. It is important to find a yoga mat that rolls effortlessly and can easily be carried or put inside a bag or carrying case.
4. Durability A yoga mat needs to be able to stand up to a lot of use. A good yoga mat should get better with time as it is worn in.
5. Stability and Cushion When performing yoga you might need to balance yourself. A good yoga mat with the right amount of cushion can help you to find better stability when trying certain poses that require balance.
About E.G. Sports
E.G. Sports is company dedicated to providing quality yoga mats as well as other sports and exercise equipment.
firstname.lastname@example.org This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php. Source: EmailWire.Com