Datawire Announces the Second Annual Microservices Practitioner Virtual Summit18 Jul 2017
Microservices is a development and architectural practice that has gained widespread adoption as companies seek to accelerate development velocity and agility. In a microservices organization, decentralized teams are empowered to independently ship software to meet the needs of customers. Microservice architectures take advantage of the new capabilities provided by technologies such as cloud infrastructure and containers.
This year’s speakers will discuss key challenges and technologies used in adopting microservices. Speakers include:
• Lauri Apple presenting the challenges of managing and curating hundreds of independent software projects at Zalando
• Matt Klein discussing adding the mechanics of deploying resilience and monitoring, at scale, to the microservices at Lyft
• Paul MacKay reviewing the journey towards Microservices, Containers, and Kubernetes at Ancestry
“Based on our firsthand experience in helping organizations adopt microservices, we believe that sharing best practices and education is the key to success. We’re thrilled to welcome some of the world’s leading microservices practitioners to speak at the Summit,” says Richard Li, CEO of Datawire.
• Register to watch the Microservices Practitioner Virtual Summit 2017 online: https://www.microservices.com/virtual-summit-2017/
• Past Microservices Summit Series talks: https://www.microservices.com/talks/
• Datawire: https://www.datawire.io
• Microservices Architecture Guide: https://www.datawire.io/guide
Datawire, Inc. provides open source tools, education, and consulting to enable developers to be highly productive when developing services on Kubernetes. Thousands of developers around the world have used Datawire software and education to accelerate their adoption of microservices. Datawire is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Richard Li, Founder
745 Atlantic Ave
Boston, MA 02111
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 617-982-3282
Website - https://www.datawire.io/
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.