Kiddiko Releases Baby Product That Might Just Change Bath Time Forever
(EMAILWIRE.COM, June 01, 2015 ) London, Greater London -- Kiddiko announces the launch of their "Spots and Dots Baby Bathtub Mat".
Some may ask, "What is so exciting about a Baby Bathtub Mat ?" According to Kiddiko, this is no ordinary mat. Alongside a team of product designers and infant experts, Kiddiko utilises Thermoinduction Technology, which means that this innovative mat actually displays a temperature warning message when the water exceeds the safe limit for babies. Created from ecological BPA and Phthalate-Free materials, the mildew resident bathtub mat's suction cups also ensures no slipping, which is a another major worry for parents at bath time.
For many years the age old 'dip your elbow in the water' test was regarded as the best way to indicate the correct temperature; but with the recommended guidelines stating that "between 37 - 38 degrees is the ideal heat for bathing infants" there's not much room for error.
Bathing is well-known to have many soothing benefits for babies, such as encouraging breastfeeding and reducing the symptoms of colic but it's well known that trying to clean and bathe a slippery, squirming and sometimes screaming infant is not always easy for grown ups!
Some Top Tips for tear-free bath times (for all concerned!)
1. Ensure the bathroom itself is warm before starting - babies get cold quickly
2. Run the water to body temperature - it should feel neither hot nor cold but neutral to the skin.
3. Undress baby except for their nappy. Wrap them in a towel on the changing mat next to the bath. Take off nappy last and clean their bottom.
4. Lift the baby into the water with one arm behind their shoulders and neck, place the other hand under their bottom. Once their bottom is resting on the floor of the bath that hand can be freed to gently wash them. One hand should remain supporting the baby's head at all times.
5. Once washed, the free hand can slip back under their bottom and hold their legs as they will now be slippery, then lift them out of the bathtub and onto a towel. Lots of people now opt for a hooded baby bath towel as they keep little one's head warm once out of the water.
6. Dry by very gently patting the skin with a soft towel, paying particular attention to skin folds.
Kiddiko is part of the Improvate Group of companies, based in London, UK. Kiddiko brings usability, technology and innovation together to create household items such as their No Slip Baby Bathtub Mat that make every day tasks that little bit easier, safer and better.
firstname.lastname@example.org This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php. Source: EmailWire.Com