Tea Tree Oil Antifungal Soap Offers Little Known Beauty Benefits With Big Results
(EMAILWIRE.COM, May 05, 2015 ) Westendorf, Tirol -- Tea tree oil is well known for its properties as a fungicide, but many consumers don't know about the botanical's beauty enhancing abilities. It removes blemishes, fights wrinkles, combats dry skin and can even be used to lighten skin tone. All those properties are Encompassed an tea tree oil antifungal soap.
"Tea tree oil is an effective remedy for many skin issues and can be used for acne as well," said Helga Riedmann, founder of Mountainbreeze Naturals.
Tea downloadTea Tree Oil Uses tree oil has been utilized as an integral part of beauty regimens since the time of the Pharaohs and is still used in modern cosmetics, skincare and beauty products. The essential oil is a potent antibacterial, fungicide and antiviral and its properties can be experienced in full measure with a simple facial mask or soap.
Tea tree oil can be used to address the following beauty dilemmas.
1. Acne Tea tree oil interrupts the growth of bacteria that contributes to acne and helps remove built up oil and skin cells that exacerbate outbreaks of whiteheads, pimples and blackheads.
2. Blemishes Tea tree oil is a natural skin lightener that's effective for lightening and smoothing skin tone. It helps fade existing blemishes, dark patches and age spots, making them less noticeable.
3. Dry skin People often have areas of facial skin that's oily in one place and dry in another. Tea tree oil gently cleanses and moisturizes at the same time.
4. Rosacea The chronic skin condition is characterized by redness, fine red lines and tiny pimples. The anti-inflammatory properties of tea tree oil soothe the burning and redness of rosacea.
5. Sensitive skin Tea tree oil is an all-natural botanical that provides an alternative for people with allergies and sensitive skin.
6. Sunburn A sunburn is painful and dries the skin. Tea tree oil eases the pain and contains emollients that replenishes moisture and aids in reducing skin damage.
7. Wrinkles Tea tree oil contains anti-oxidants that help to counter damage done to skin by free radicals. It removes toxins that build up on the skin for a firm, fresh, more youthful appearance.
A tea tree oil antifungal soap can be used as a full body wash and shampoo to address a variety of common skin conditions and beauty concerns. Safe and effective, it offers a natural alternative to products containing detrimental chemicals.
About Mountainbreeze Naturals
Founded by Helga Riedmann, Mountainbreeze Naturals is a nutraceutical firm headquartered in Austria. The company specializes in natural and organic health and beauty products that utilize Australian tea tree oil.
Funga-Free from Mountainbreeze. An Antifungal soap and Body Wash product line to help fight against fungal and bacterial infections.
email@example.com This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php. Source: EmailWire.Com