PermaCharger Shares Packing List For Multi-Day Music Festivals
(EMAILWIRE.COM, May 01, 2015 ) Monroe, NJ -- This year's music festival season kicked off with Coachella in California, and there are plenty more multi-day music festivals lined up for the upcoming months. Whether a festival-goer is a first-timer or is a seasoned veteran, a packing checklist is vital for not only enjoying a festival, but also to give everyone a peace of mind that the essential items have been brought.
Since these festivals are outdoors, many of the items required to survive (and thrive) at a music festival are camping items. PermaCharger created a list of vital items that should not be forgotten when attending a multi-day music festival. These items are divided into two categories - camping supplies and personal items/toiletries.
1. Lighting - Head lamp, lantern,
2. Sleep/Rest Items - Tent, tent locks, sleeping bags, air mattress, pillows, blankets, chairs, and a hammock.
3. Tools/Cleaning Items - Hammer, screwdriver, fire extinguisher, air freshener, disinfectant, trash bags, dish soap, and paper towels.
4. Electronics - PermaCharger portable battery charger, jumper cables, stereo, portable speakers, and GPS.
1. Self-Care items - Shampoo, conditioner, hand sanitizer, body wash, toothbrush, toothpaste, lotion, razors, face wipes, baby wipes, and sunscreen.
2. Health/Safety Items - Prescriptions, vitamins, emergen-C, ibuprofen, bandaids, and first-aid kit.
3. Clothing - Pants/shorts, long-sleeve/short-sleeve shirts, socks, underwear, fleece, rain jacket, sleeping clothes, sneakers, sandals, and rain shoes.
4. Food Preparation - Camping stove, french press (for coffee), paper plates, paper cups, straws, condiments, and plastic utensils.
While this list may be comprehensive and overwhelming, it will provide peace of mind to concert-goers so they can enjoy the music festival. It is suggested that this list be split up amongst each person, as it would be quite overwhelming for a single person to be responsible for providing all of these items.
PermaCharger 11000 mAh portable charger has been used at several music festivals, as it can easily charge two small electronics (e.g. cell phones, iPads, tablets, GPS, etc.) simultaneously. Users of this product appreciate the free AC wall adapter and accessories included to charge phones, tablets, etc., as well as the charger itself.
PermaCharger was created to facilitate the daily hustle and bustle of people's lives. Consumers no longer have to worry about a compromised battery life and limited charging options. Portable phone charger will keep small devices fully charged so they can be used for every day tasks. PermaCharger is confident in its high quality products, strives for 100% customer satisfaction, and is proud of its customer service.
firstname.lastname@example.org This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php. Source: EmailWire.Com