How To Slow Up The Effects Of Ageing On Skin Using Natures Produce
(EMAILWIRE.COM, March 09, 2015 ) Dunblane, Perthshire -- Linda Hehir of In & Out Health, speaks about how some foods are rich in vitamins and minerals which help slow up the affects of ageing on skin. She believes using skin masks made from fruit and other foods is a great resource and being natural they can be applied after using a derma roller. Applying directly after derma rolling allows the nutrients to be absorbed more deeply, that is why Hehir, Provides an ebook with natural skin care tips with their derma roller product.
Foods to eat every day require to contain vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and iron to keep the body healthy and keep it functioning correctly. Foods that will improve general health also helps to have a healthy outward appearance. A healthy glow is always a very attractive quality.
However it is not only food that the body requires as the fluid in the body constantly needs to be replaced throughout the day. Water is the best form of hydration. 100% organic juice products are also great as they contain loads of vitamins and minerals.
Food is a great resource for skin care as it provides vitamins and minerals directly to the skin. Here are a few tips for skin and hair care using nature's very own products.
Foods to eat that help slow up the ageing effect on skin
1. Carrots contain a large amount of vitamin A plus other nutrients that are wonderful nourishing agents for the skin and prevent dry skin.
2. Garlic is something to eat to help stop the skin from wrinkling because it restores tissues.
3. Sweet Potatoes don't have the starch white potatoes have and have plenty of vitamin A, which does wonders for the skin in general, making it smoother and clearer.
Food Products Face Masks
1. Apple Cider Vinegar helps the body process sugar and fat which helps in weight control. It is wonderful on skin because it helps to give it that supple quality and helps to shed dead skin. Mix a teaspoon of organic apple cider to a tablespoon in of juice. It can also be added to as a supplement when cooking or to salads.
2. Eggs: The Albumin (protein) in Egg white, is the best face lift mask; it is known to be nature's face lift. Separate the yolk from the white of the egg add a few drops of lemon juice and mix for a few seconds. Apply it to the face avoiding the eyes, mouth and neck. Leave the mask on for 20 minutes and then wash in nice cold water and apply moisturiser. Use the mask twice a week for best results. See below for what to do with the yolk
1. For Dry Hair: Mix the yolk of an egg with olive oil. Cover hair with a plastic bag and place a wet warm towel on top of it. Leave on for half an hour then wash and dry as per normal.
2. Gives hair a shine. Mix a mashed banana with one egg and paste the mixture on to hair and leave for 10 30 minutes, then shampoo as per normal. Only the ends of the hair may require conditioning.
Everyone deserves to have healthy, vibrant skin and Hehir, hopes that these few cost saving tips will help.
About In & Out Health
In & Out Health is 'Here For You': a new socially responsible Amazon on-line health products retailer, that evaluates and tests innovative eastern and western products prior to retailing on line.
In&Out Health's products being retailed on-line are for both male and females.
In & Out Health
+44 7786 588804
email@example.com This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php. Source: EmailWire.Com