FloatPro Announces 50% Discount Sale On GoPro Float Strap
(EMAILWIRE.COM, September 26, 2014 ) San Francisco, CA -- FloatPro, an expert in GoPro floating wrist strap and waterproof camera accessories, today announced the 50% Off Fall Season Sale for FloatPro floating wrist strap (http://www.floatpro.co/50off). The 50% off Fall Season Sale lets customers take advantage of an opportunity to buy a camera float strap at a discounted price before they go on vacations to a warmer climate later in the year.
According to Kris Tan, CEO of FloatPro, the promotional discount is for the GoPro and waterproof camera owners who plan to go on vacations somewhere warmer to escape the cold Winter in the United States. The 50% discount is expected to boost sales from those looking to buy GoPro and waterproof camera accessories for their water activities to keep their waterproof devices safe from water accidents when dropped in the water.
The following are the features of the floating strap for GoPro and waterproof camera:
- It is compatible with several devices including: GoPro, waterproof camera such as, Ricoh, Pentax, Panasonic, Sony, Nikon, Olympus.
- It can be used with regular phones and cameras such as iPhone, in waterproof cases and dry bags.
- It can float up to 7 oz. (or 200 g) in weight of most compact waterproof cameras.
- It is made of the same material as wet suits which makes it strong and dry off quickly.
- It is designed to fit all wrist sizes.
- Its solid black color with neon-orange trim design makes it visible in the water hence easy to spot even when dropped in the water.
The 50% off Fall Season Discount will run for limited days only, until reserved supply ran out.
FloatPro is a sole manufacturer of FloatPro Camera Float for GoPro & Waterproof Camera, high quality floating wrist strap that keeps GoPro and waterproof devices safe in the water.
email@example.com This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php. Source: EmailWire.Com