New Product: Elite Science Labs Vitamin D3 Drops For Infants & Adults -Limited Quantity 40% Off
(EMAILWIRE.COM, May 21, 2014 ) Chicago, IL -- According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Vitamin D is essential for the formation, growth, and repair of bones. Vitamin D is is helpful for calcium absorption as well as immune function. Recent studies have revealed that most people do not get enough vitamin D and are deficient.
Newborns that are exclusively breast-fed or partially are unlikely to get enough Vitamin D from breast milk. If the Vitamin D levels in the mother are low, the child will need to have a VITAMIN downloadInfant vitamin D drops D3 supplement to avoid softening and weakening of the bones.
The American Academy of Pediatrics and the Institute of Medicine both recommend a daily intake of 400 units per day during the first year and 600 units for everyone over age one. Vitamin D is crucial for the absorption and metabolism of calcium and phosphorous to maintain healthy bones and teeth.
There is a lot of research discussing that Vitamin D aids the immune system against disorders like the common cold. Vitamin D has a huge role in the proper functioning of the human body and it's ability to lower the risk of illnesses. Many people are not even aware that he or she may have a VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY.
The best way to discover Vitamin D deficiency is to take a blood test that will measure the level of the vitamin in your blood. You can either ask your doctor or purchase a home test online and do the test yourself. Here are some signs that you may need more Vitamin D.
1. You've been down or depressed. Research reveals that Vitamin D seems to improve levels of the neurotransmitter serotonin, which can boost your mood.
2. You have darker skin. Studies show that a person with very dark skin may need additional sun exposure than someone with pale skin to make the same Vitamin D. The darker skin pigment is a natural sunscreen.
3. You spend most of your time indoors and/or live/work in a downtown urban area around tall buildings which block the sunlight.
4. Your bones and muscles are achy. In the winter, many adults feel achy in the bones and muscles, especially in the morning.
5. You live in far northern latitudes, such as Canada or other polar regions during the winter months.
6. Air quality conditions such as living where there are high levels of pollution that block the sun.
There are of course many more factors, but the big question is how can you get your Vitamin D levels safely. Sensible sun exposure is key, since Vitamin D production only occurs on unprotected skin. Getting at least 20 minutes of sun exposure a day can be helpful.
When looking for a Vitamin D3 supplement, you want an all natural supplement that is rapidly absorbed in the body. It's also important that the formulation is of the purest quality, free from common allergens with no artificial ingredients.
Elite Science Lab's micellized Vitamin D3 provides exactly 400 units per droplet. This new formula is one of the most important breakthrough in delivery systems for liquid supplements. Perfect for the entire family because this 600 serving bottle allows ready control for over -dosage amounts for infants, children, and adults.
About Elite Science Labs
VITAMIN D is essential for growing healthy teeth and bones. Elite Science Labs is the premier provider of innovative solution oriented vitamin supplements especially for individuals with severe food allergies and environmental sensitivities. The formulations are hypoallergenic and of the highest quality with no added artificial sweetners, coloring, and preservatives.
Elite Science Labs
email@example.com This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php. Source: EmailWire.Com