Top 5 Reasons How Probiotics Can Help Your Sex Life.
(EMAILWIRE.COM, March 25, 2014 ) Beaverton, Oregon -- Although most people don't associate Probiotics with sex appeal, there are many ways probiotics can help when it comes to the bedroom.
1. When digestion is sluggish and slow, the body becomes almost overwhelmed with the simple act of processing the food a person eats. This allows for the overgrowth of unfriendly bacteria and yeast. The lining of the intestine becomes clogged and the nutrients that are so important for vitality and energy become trapped.
This Top 5 Ways Probiotics Are Sexy. can lead to exhaustion, irritability and digestive issues that can kill the mood quickly.
Savi Wellness Probiotics co-founder, Victoria Playfair says, "When Probiotic supplements are taken regularly, the billions of friendly bacteria contained in a capsule begin to colonize the gut.
As the intestinal environment becomes healthier and more balanced, most people begin to notice they have more energy. They feel more alive.
And when people make more regular bathroom visits, they tend to feel lighter and more comfortable."
2. Poor digestion leads to gas. And bad gas is not sexy.
When food sits in the gut for too long, the digestive processes can become disrupted and may cause many unpleasant issues such as gas. Gas comes from waste that lies in the gut far past it's ideal time limit. Bad gas can be very embarrassing and can kill the romance quickly unless the couple has a very good sense of humour.
Taking a probiotic helps by supporting proper gut function. This will relieve the gas and help create an environment where optimal Healthy digestion can take place. Going to the bathroom at least 3 times per day is ideal but even twice will help to remove most of the food.
3. New research indicates probiotics may help promote weight loss which always makes a person feel sexier and more confident. By creating the proper microbial ecosystem within the intestinal tract, the body can heal the gut, allowing nutrients to flood the body, energizing and revitalizing. Proper digestion will also balance hormone levels, some of which are involved in the hunger/satiety responses, which can help stop overeating.
Ms. Playfair states, "The results of these studies are very exciting. Many people try everything to lose weight and the pounds just don't seem to come off. But studies now show that naturally slim people have a protein called TLR5, which is missing in overweight people. When they take a probiotic consistently and restore proper gut function and microbial balance, the pounds seem to come off more easily.
There are other factors involved, such as hormone balance and the particular strains contained within the probiotic supplement you choose to take. One of the strains, which is L. Rhamnosus, shows promise in studies relating to weight loss in women."
4. Bloating is caused by the gas that comes from food lying in the gut for far too long. When the gas is not released it causes the belly to become distended and painful, essentially filling with gas. This does not help set a sexy mood.
5. When the digestive system is out of whack, unfriendly bacteria and yeast go into overdrive. With nothing to stop them, the yeast begins to take over and disrupt the delicate natural balance in the body. A woman's vagina has it's own bacterial balance and is very susceptible to yeast overgrowth, causing the dreaded yeast infection.
"This infection causes itchiness and odour and can be difficult to get rid of," says Playfair. "Taking a probiotic supplement regularly can eliminate the infection and restore balance to the vaginal canal which will prevent yeast infections from returning."
Taking a probiotic supplement daily may be as important as setting the mood with candles, wine and the right music.
About Savi Wellness Products
Savi Wellness Products is a company dedicated to helping people attain and maintain optimal health and wellness. In order to achieve this, an integrative approach is essential, supporting the body, mind and spirit. Savi Wellness believes probiotics are an important first step in supporting the body's ability to reach its highest potential.
Savi Wellness Products
Vicky M. Ford
firstname.lastname@example.org This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php. Source: EmailWire.Com