Five Effective Ingredients Of Epicura's ReGen Anti Aging Vitamin
(EMAILWIRE.COM, March 24, 2014 ) Los Angeles, CA -- Epicura's Anti-aging vitamin, reveals the five most potent ingredients of ReGen anti-aging supplement. The company's reliable technology made ReGen suitable for person who has some skin concerns, regarding on signs aging. This product works on reducing fine lines, wrinkles and also enhances the skin's youthful glow. It's effective ingredients are PHYTOCERAMIDES, Vitamins A, C, D, and E.
According to Epicura's spokesperson Mia Townes, ReGen anti-aging vitamin contains ingredients that are focusing on regaining
youthful skin. In a press conference, the company divulged the five potent and effective ingredients of ReGen that makes the product safe and effective based on Food Drug and Administration.
The Five Potent Ingredients of ReGen Anti-Aging Vitamin
1. Phytoceramides. It was derived from plants which are equivalent of ceramides, a lipid that keeps the skin's moisture
and supple. These anti aging vitamins helps to restore the outer layer of the skin. According to Dr. Oz, "Phytoceramides help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and improve the structural integrity of the skin. Used in Japan for centuries, the FDA has just approved the oral use of this powerful anti-ager."
2. Vitamin A. It helps to maintain the skin's moisture and keeps the membrane cells healthy. Membranes that are healthy are a sign that the skin keeps the moisture and can prevent cell damage. With its moisture it can prevents the skin to acquire bacteria and viruses and inhibits skin diseases.
3. Vitamin C. It's health benefits into the skin is to produce collagen, which is a protein that works on the producing more healthy cells that holds the firmness and strength of the skin. On Dr. Oz Show he reveals the secret to looking ten years younger. He reveals the effects of vitamin C as the ultimate anti-aging antidote for beautiful skin. Even plastic surgeons agree that vitamin C is the secret to reducing wrinkles and rejuvenating skin.
Dr. Oz states that "From adding lemons to your diet to using lemon juice on your skin, the vitamin C in this citrus fruit can make a dramatic difference."
4. Vitamin D. Epicura ReGen doesn't just have vitamins for the skin. It also has vitamins that protects and enhances the immune system of the body. Vitamin D controls the absorption of calcium and phosphorous, and enhances the immune system of the body. It is also has properties that works the body's normal growth, development of bones and teeth, and also protects the body against certain diseases.
5. Vitamin E. Everyone knows that Vitamin E has lots of benefits for the skin. It is an antioxidant which inhibits and regains healthy skin. Antioxidants balances the oxidant outcome of free radicals, which causes the skin's collagen damaged and causes skin dryness, sagging, fine lines and wrinkles.
"We are overwhelmed by our customer's feedbacks on how they loved our product ReGen. In case that they don't know yet the potent ingredients we have in our product. We provide them all the details about the product, to gain more of their trust." explained Mia Townes, Spokesperson of Epicura Skin.
Epicura Skin's ReGen Phytoceramides anti-aging vitamin is now available online via Amazon.
About Epicura ReGen
Epicura Skin offers the latest in research to provide anti aging skin care products to men and women. The newest addition to their skin care product is the ReGen phytoceramides which slows down and minimizes the early signs of aging in the skin.
email@example.com This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php. Source: EmailWire.Com