Hyaluronic Acid Serum With Vitamin C Provides A New Approach To Combating Aging Skin
(EMAILWIRE.COM, November 27, 2013 ) Columbus, Ohio -- Aging skin is a trouble that nobody can actually get away from because as we mature our skin loses a few of its natural hydrating elements. One of the most potent elements for safeguarding and repairing skin is Vitamin C. Alone, Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant and safeguards skin from hazardous UV rays. Together with Hyaluronic Acid it becomes an effective mix for fighting the signs of aging. Hyaluronic Acid is present in vibrant skin and pulls hydration from the environment to keep skin soft and wrinkle-free. Vitamin C also promotes collagen, and decreases wrinkle depth.
A brand-new Hyaluronic Acid Serum developed by Good4Life takes all of those advantages and improves them even further. Instead of extreme chemicals, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C are incorporated with gentle and valuable natural active ingredients, such as Lavender Oil, that compliment the natural healing properties of the serum. Vitamin E provides valuable antioxidant results and Witch Hazel keeps skin clear and clean. All these and others integrate to maximize the advantages of this serum.
Usual Skin Therapy Mistakes:
1. Worn out skin is commonly just under-hydrated. It is a lot more typical for skin to essentially not have adequate hydration, resulting in a loss of shine and smoothness.
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Vitamin C helps hydrate skin by drawing in the abundant moisture in the environment.
2. Treating skin blemishes and moderate acne with numerous heavy and complicated creams.
- An everyday application of a natural clarifying agent like witch hazel helps clear skin and does not leave heavy residue. Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Vitamin C incorporated can help both clarify and heal skin, while safeguarding it from UV damage.
3. Numerous dry-skin patients simply utilize the wrong items: People with broken or dry skin commonly utilize creams that are too rich and heavy. The thickness of these creams make it hard for them to pass through the skin, resulting in the item just sitting on top of the skin and not providing much benefit.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a lightweight formulation with Vitamin C. It has a very reduced molecular weight, it penetrates your skin easily instead of sitting on top which enables your skin to heal and absorb the nutrients it needs.
Good 4 Life company is dedicated to providing high quality Hyaluronic Acid Serum and other premium skin care products.
firstname.lastname@example.org This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php. Source: EmailWire.Com